Kids Tennis Lessons
SGD70/hr (1 Pax)
- Tennis is a great sport to introduce to your child to as it promotes both Physical & Mental health. Sign up now for an early training for your kids.
- Physical Development
- From as early as three years old to early secondary school years, this is a crucial period when your child will acquire coordination and complex technical skills. If they play several games or sports during this period they enjoy significant advantages over others who may not experience or engage with sport as much.
- The many important developmental benefits that your child will reap from playing tennis includes eye-hand coordination, gross motor skills, strengthening of core muscles and the building of acceleration, agility and lower limb strength.
- Mental Development
- Tennis-playing kids also develop skills & strategies that will serve them well off-the-court. As they are usually out there on their own or with a partner while competing, they are often required to make decisions independently, thereby learning acceptance of responsibility for one’s own actions. In both practice and competitive environments, Tennis fosters the development of social skills, teamwork, discipline and sportsmanship.
- At Whipper Tennis Academy, our patient & friendly coaches are well-equipped to help your child first develop his or her interest in Tennis, thereafter master the sport in an enjoyable way.
Sign up for Kids Tennis Lessons